Seal A Leak is a highly effective, concentrated formula designed to seal plumbing and shell leaks in virtually any spa. It seals holes up to 1/8" in diameter and forms a permanent bond. Simply remove your filter, add solution to the spa water during filtration cycle and allow the repair to mend. Seal A Leak's formula equals or surpasses other leak sealers on the market. Compare to Marlig Fix-a-Leak or any other brand. Seal A Leak is by far your best buy. Keep a spare bottle on hand.
Product notes and directions:
1. Remove all cartridge filters. (For sand filters, set valve to bypass).
2. Top up water to proper level in spa.
3. Run spa pump only. Keep heater (and blower, if so equipped) in off position.
4. Add Seal A Leak directly into skimmer or intake - 1 oz. per 500 gallons.
5. Recirculate water until the leak has stopped: usually takes about 8 hours.
6. Top up any lost water.
7. Let stand long enough to determine if leak has stopped. Repeat if necessary.
8. Reinstall filter after 24 hours. Draining is not necessary if water quality is good.
Lowest Price Guaranteed