| ||The Nature 2 spa purifier is an easy alternative to chlorine and bromine, which fits inside your filter cartridge. Its natural mineral purifier system lasts a full 4 months. Odorless if used with Oxy-Spa (potassium monopersulfate) non-chlorine shock. Makes your spa so easy to manage. Assures an odor-free hot tub, while significantly improving the look & feel of the water. Simplifies water balance since it releases its sanitizer automatically.
9 out of 10 spa users prefer Nature2 over their old method! Improves performance of ozone-equipped systems. Suitable for spas up to 1,000 gallons.
Drops into the core of most spa filters. (Works with suction-side and pressure-side filter systems). Run spa at least 4 hours daily to release and disperse mineral ions into the spa water.
The Nature 2 Pro Starter Kit has the essential products needed for the start-up of your spa. Our Pro kit features Full-size containers (NOT just small sample sizes!!) of the quality products for purifying and balancing your spa water, plus the ZorbO scum absorber for superior water quality.
Save when you buy the complete kit! --
- Nature2 Spa Mineral Purifier for effective sanitizing
- Oxy Spa, 2 lbs. non-chlorine monopersulfate (MPS) shock.
- ZorbO, Earth-friendly oil scum absorber.
- Alkalinity Up, 1 lb. for raising low pH and Total Alkalinity of spa water. Prevents equipment corrosion.
- pH Decrease, 1 1/2 lbs. lowers excessive pH & Total Alkalinity to control scale formation on equipment & heater element.
- Increase Calcium, 14 oz. for raising low water hardness, to safeguard equipment.
- Metal Free, 16 oz. stain, scale, metal control.
- Sea Klear Natural Clarifier, 16 oz. for keeping your water sparkling clear.
Dichlor Sanitizing Granules, 1 lb., for initial shocking, and occasional use as needed for clarity.
- MPS 3-way Test Strips, 50-count for testing MPS level, plus pH & TA.
- Hardness Test Strips, 25-count for testing your water hardness level.
- Quick-Start Instruction Card -easy, step-by-step instructions to get you started.
compare at $130 or more at spa stores.
An unbeatable value at our special kit price!
Product notes: The Nature2 cartridge works with most spa filters. Minimum required filter length is approx. 8"; minimum filter hole diameter is 1-1/4".The dichlor granular chlorine included in the kit serves two purposes. First, it quickly activates the Nature2 cartridge and helps to neutralize contaminants present in your spa's plumbing system. Secondly, when occasional hazy water results from heavy bather loads, dichlor can be used to quickly clear up the water. The use of dichlor is optional, and can be occasional. Oxy-Spa non-chlorine shock is the recommended shock treatment for regular shocking.