Hot Tub and Spa Terms and Conditions
The Spa Depot - www.SpaDepot.com
These terms & conditions apply to all spas and hot tubs purchased through The Spa Depot, Inc. “Spa” and “hot tub” are used interchangeably and refer to the same product lines. Customer agrees as follows:
Hot Tub Spa Order Information
- Website orders will be processed as received. Please verify all information and contact us immediately if you want to modify your order. Once the order has been placed into production, it cannot be modified.
- If you order by mail, fax, or telephone, you will be sent a confirming email verifying all order information and any special instructions. Your order will be placed into production once you confirm the final order via email.
- Colors shown online may vary from actual material due to variations in computer monitors. Variegated colors in particular will vary from spa to spa due to variations in the individual acrylic sheets.
- Customer credit card is charged once order is placed. Once production has begun, orders cannot be cancelled nor monies refunded.
- When paying by credit card, the specified delivery address must match your credit card billing address for your protection and ours.
Shipping and Delivery
- Belize and LifeCast spas are custom built to order (unless otherwise noted) and are shipped directly from the factory. Manufacturing time ranges from approx. 3-4 weeks for Belize eSeries and LifeCast spas. Super Tub spas ship within 3-5 business days. You should allow an additional 7-15 business days’ transit time, depending on your location.
- A daytime customer phone number is required in order for the freight company to call for delivery arrangements. We recommend an alternate number be provided in case the primary number is unavailable or cannot be reached.
- Due to their large size, hot tub spas must be shipped via commercial freight truck Air service is not available.
- A physical street address is required. Hot tub spas cannot be shipped to PO boxes or APO.
- Most US residential addresses are accessible by truck, however some locations have commercial vehicle access restrictions. Examples include: lanes or alleys too narrow for trucks, islands, gated communities restricting trucks, certain metropolitan areas, remote locations or unpaved roads. If it is not viable for the freight truck to reach your address, customer must make arrangements to meet the truck at another location or pick up the spa at the freight depot. If in doubt, you should contact The Spa Depot prior to placing your order.
- Free delivery applies to non-surcharged areas by surface shipment within the U.S. contiguous 48 states only. In rare instances, areas impose surcharges on commercial vehicles, such as certain metropolitan areas, areas accessible by ferry, etc. If any surcharges or additional charges will apply, you will be contacted for authorization prior to order processing.
- Customer will be contacted by the freight carrier prior to delivery to arrange a mutually convenient delivery time. Missed delivery appointments will result in redelivery charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The driver is responsible for unloading and curbside or driveway delivery. It is your responsibility to position and install the unit into your yard or home. You should have help on hand to assist you. Some freight carriers will do this for you, for an additional fee.
- Customer or designee must be on hand to inspect shipment for damage and sign for truck deliveries. Customer should carefully inspect the shipment and packaging for any damage, no matter how slight. If outer packaging is damaged, note it on the packing slip and further inspect contents for concealed damage. Damage is very unlikely, but if spa is, or appears to be damaged, customer must note it on delivery receipt and refuse the delivery. If a shipment has been refused as a result of damage, customer should immediately contact The Spa Depot customer service at (800) 823-3638.
- Customer has the right and should request delivery driver wait for inspection of shipment and contents for damage. If a driver refuses to wait, do not accept the shipment and note on the paperwork that the driver refused. Contact The Spa Depot.
- NOTE: If package contents are not inspected and signed without noting damage to package or contents, customer is acknowledging that shipment arrived in good condition. Any subsequent damage claims are the sole responsibility of the customer and may be denied by the freight carrier.
- Customer is bound by the terms and conditions of the individual spa manufacturer’s warranty and should refer to the Limited Warranty provided by the manufacturer: Warranty information is available on The Spa Depot website.
- Spas are not returnable, except under the terms of the warranty. Customer shall be responsible for all freight charges associated with warranty claims.
We are happy to help with any questions. Call us weekdays, 8 am - 5 pm, Pacific Time: (800)-823-3638